Chemistry-Plastics Work Agenda: Innovations for Sustainable Resource Usage
On November 23, 2023, we're excited to present at the Chemistry-Plastics Work Agenda. The full program for this information and inspiration session on Sustainable Resource Usage as an accelerator for the circular economy is now available!
Discover the program below and sign up today through the following link Registration Link.
On November 23rd, join us at 12:30 PM for a networking lunch with sandwiches at FOMU - Fotomuseum Antwerp. Sessions will commence promptly at 1:30 PM. Here is the program:
First Part: Navigating the intricacies of regulations and policy changes:
- Concept note 'Vision for Very Concerning Substances': towards a safer Flanders for very concerning substances - Hans Reynders
- Safe and Sustainable-by-Design. The future of chemicals management? - Simon Cogen
- Substitution of very concerning substances: an inspired journey through legislation? - Hiram Moerman
Second Part: Four duo presentations showcasing innovation:
- PVC regulatory challenges - Ortwin Meeuws / Additive Sustainability Footprint - Stéphane Content
- Phasing out flame retardants - Isabel De Schrijver / Substitution of halogenated flame retardants - Erwin Boënne
- Substitution of solvents with alternatives - Geert Schelkens / Eastman TamiSolve®NxG - Daan Groeneveld
- Innovation and the role of start-ups - Stef Koelewijn / Advantages of innovation adoption supported by start-ups - Kwinten Van Eyck
We look forward to your presence! The leaders of the work agenda Saskia Walraedt and Luk Umans - essenscia OVAM Circular Flanders.
Event Page Link