Are you a commercial driven engineer or scientist? We are a Belgian scale-up company with innovative on-site solutions for waste streams of top players in the industry. Do you accept the challenge to pioneer with a sustainable and futureproof concept
Market top notch cleantech solutions
- You create the way to the market. With a few fine pilot reference projects Inopsys is ready to kick off a bright future. Convincing more potential customers and bringing in more contracts are your main objectives.
- You identify targets, create communities, discuss opportunities, convince customers of Inopsys’ solutions for their specific side streams. Your main contacts are plant directors, technology-, waste- and environmental specialists and purchase managers.
- You are an active member of the management team and work closely together with the CEO, finance and R&D to bring in outside-in information to build inside-out solutions and build a mature and successful organization together.
Closing international deals in a top industrial environment
- You have an engineering or scientific background at Master’s level and at least 10 years of international experience in complex project-related sales, providing tailored solutions in a knowledge-driven B2B environment.
- You have outstanding networking, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills. You are fluent in English, preferably also in Dutch and all other languages are an asset.
- But most important is your open, smart, and credible way of dealing with customers. You can focus on results while remaining flexible. You are hands-on, energetic, and perseverant. And, of course, your commercial drive and your outstanding collaboration skills have proven successful both internally and externally.
Opportunity to craft your job and create a great future in circular economy
- A new position with full autonomy and responsibility for growing the company’s revenue by your strategic approach and tactical activities in the market allowing impact on short term and success in the longer term.
- International travel and contacts with interesting people in the target industry. The start of your adventure in first selling and adding value for customers and making Inopsys grow and then building and leading the commercial organisation for more.
- A scale-up company with a small, dedicated, and dynamic team and a great future by adding value to customers’ waste management and contributing to a better future for the world.
We look forward to hearing from you
We are working in collaboration with Mercuri Urval, specialists in Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Talent Advisory. Please send your CV and cover letter through www.mercuriurval.com (ref.no BE-06124). For additional information please contact Hilde Vanderschelden +0032 2 715 09 99